Agnostic.com

2 1

Does anyone see the death of abrahamic religions

DerrickWelsh 3 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Most definitely and in my children's lifetime. Unless extremism takes over again and bans knowledge. Look at a map of the world, then plot how much of that is covered in the bible and the others. I am a heretic, I do not believe the faith I was taught, I do not believe in the big bang theory either. According to the Big Band Theory the universe is in the vicinity of 15 billion years old, whereas the Abrahamic god was only invented about 6 thousand years ago. We find civilizations much older than this that were at least equally advanced. What happened to them? My generation is far less religous than it was when I was young, and the next generation is less so from the beginning. What a joyous day when our governments finally openly acknowledge that these beliefs are merely superstition and the impact they have is removed from our systems.

Yes, though not sure that it will die out so much as die back quite a bit. I worry about the collateral damage to the rest of us as it likely won't go down without a tremendous fight.

Zster Level 8 Dec 15, 2017
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8462
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.