Agnostic.com

7 1

LINK Texas Lt. Gov. Says ‘Too Many Entrances’ Possibly To Blame In School Shooting | HuffPost

Oh, that’s it! It’s not about the GUN, but the ENTRANCES!!!

Rideauxb 7 May 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What! An! Idiot!

"Let's make school more prison like. That will help them learn!!!" This amount of stupid should go on tour.

Ridiculous statement. Blame? Why doesn't he blame the incredibly easy access to guns? Entrances? This is why we don't have a handle on this deadly situation.

oh yeah, the first thing I thought of

Just think how safe the school would be if they got rid of all the entrances.

Did you consider it may be GUNS that is the real problem?

JK666 Level 7 May 18, 2018

I understand his point. It's not a 2nd amendment issue. It's a general security issue for schools.

@SallyMc excuse me . . rude much? don't try to paint me as some sort of ammosexual. It's not much of a logical leap to think that better security at the schools is also a big consideration - no matter what the views on weapons. Ingress and egress points are a major concern for any building that needs to be able to lock down. you need to temper your temper and think more.

@SallyMc you are so blinded by your rage that you aren't thinking clearly. I have no problems with limiting guns. Thats not the point to his comment. Guns or no guns you need to build schools with greater security in mind. I don't support guns either. Your shortcoming is you keep trying to argue instead of thinking.

@SallyMc I am in OKC so please don't try to instruct me on underfunded schools. Texas schools put up signs to recruit OKC teachers. I have been fighting that battle for years. Just as I fought the school board battle when children were kidnapped from Southgate/Rippetoe and tried to take others from Plaza Towers so we addressed the security issue - just like we addressed it again when the last school commissioner was elected and brought up the issue. I know what I am talking about. You are speaking from a knee-jerk position.

@SallyMc damyata datta dayadhvam

Bullcrap... throw off the blame.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:84752
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.