Agnostic.com

10 7

I am "brand new" to this site and I have to say I LOVE it.
I had been pretty much agnostic for many years but ever since 911 I have come to realize that faith in God's has to be one of the most destructive forces of the human condition.
But stating this reality to people brings out looks and reactions
like as if admitting to being some sort of pervert. (not that I am, it's just an analogy).
But I have always had the need to be able to discuss these things with others and now I feel like a kid in a candy store, so to speak.
I am so looking forward to sharing thoughts and experiences with others.

Jimm48 4 Dec 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Welcome, aboardJimm48, I was Born and raised an atheist and was told not to discuss my non-religious beliefs, so I am very happy to have joined and want to shout that there are healthy minds that are not brainwashed to just believe and don't question. Question everything and use your brain and feelings and experiences to guide you through this life.

I agree. It's a good idea. I think the idea of being agnostic or atheist is becoming more mainstream, especially with the younger generations, but we have a ways to go before us present day adults (say 40ish and up) can say it out loud to other adults without looks of horror on people's faces.

Welcome! I've only been here 15 days and I think it's great!

Welcome aboard, my friend. The candy store is all yours.

Welcome to where freethinkers don't judge.

welcome to the site

I'm new here too. Feels good to be able to talk about things that people are so ingrained in. Welcome to the free air. Take a deep breath.

Welcome aboard -- and that’s from somebody pretty new around here, too. I didn’t know what to expect, then wondered where I’ve been all this time?

I think ‘this’ could snowball, really… The time feels right, like a critical mass - where both freethinkers and the bulk of society are choking on both religious and political hypocrisy. So dive in ~

Varn Level 8 Dec 15, 2017

I feel the same way....I found my tribe...

Dive in, the waters fine. Those are the reasons I like it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8537
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.