Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK GOP Candidate Set Up Trust That Pays His Kids For Marrying White People | HuffPost

Of course, he doesn’t think he’s a racist. He may win, and this guy will represent his district.

Rideauxb 7 May 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

you should watch the documentary " no I ain't your nigger" really explains how deep the racism is ingrained in western culture. shit really. to say nothing of the american banking policy of redlining.how can we reverse it ? education education education.

And they say the GOP isn't racist....

I would have went with it at age 20. I've been on all sides of the religious and political spectrum. We are all people in this world and much like crayons in a box, we all have to live in this world. Today I know that who you marry is YOUR choice. A now dead friend of mine declared that marrying a non-white person was destroying your own race. He was too ignorant to see how racist he was.

That's just sad brother.... I'm sorry for this behavior.

@Rideauxb me too.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:85377
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.