Agnostic.com

4 0

My wife is Christian and speaks mostly Spanish. I'd love it if someone who was religious before becoming an atheist and speaks Spanish, would briefly share his/her change to her so that she can see a different view and not just mine. She has agreed to listen to a different experience other than mine to compare and I honestly think it would clarify many thing for her. I would be grateful if someone can help me with this.

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Honestly she thinks your possessed and shes asking you to give up your sources if you've seen what I seen my friends go thru then you'd understand she doesn't have a choice even if she were to agree with you, the way she thinks and treats other people will be turned on her the people at the chuch will spiritually hate and ignore her ideas and blame you. When you grow up under the bible belt and everyone around you is reinforcing your ideals with satan talk you break down and they remake you. I realized my niece was being possessed when she tried to get me mad when I was playing a game. Granted yes I do give people a mad look if for example your if ghetto looking and knocking on my window outside my house. I don't hang out with ghetto people and I don't want their influence around my me or my would be family, but my aunt thought I would give this look to my niece for trying to get me mad in a game. I love my niece she is into games and doesn't get scared easily and altho she can be a jerk she is actually very caring. So when I notice she was doing something she normally wouldn't do I asked her if her grandma "told her to do this to try and make her believe in satan" (so she can be scared and possess her under the fear) she said yes. Ever since I haven't seen her its like they are keeping her locked up until they thinks shes ready, but the next time I saw her I couldn't even look at her cause I knew she was being possessed and no matter what I told her they would just make and excuse for it at home and she would grow up hating me.

Sad, very sad.

Es paisa o que, wey?

I think it could work. If you sent me your email address, and we could do a net meeting with Google Translate on the screen.

BD66 Level 8 Dec 15, 2017

I've only had 2 years of high school Spanish, but I'd be willing to give it my best shot using Google Translate:

[translate.google.com]

BD66 Level 8 Dec 15, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.