Agnostic.com

4 5

I'm going to be so busy tomorrow.

I have to walk to my 9:30 am appointment with voc rehab. Someone gave me their number so they can help me through college. When I come back home, I'll eat lunch quickly and then get on the bus to the gym again. This time I'll try doing 75 flights of stairs. If I can do more after that, I'll try for 100 flights of stairs. I want to do 100 in 22.5 minutes, that is my goal. I also want a friend to go do the incline with me up the mountain. It's a steep staircase up a big mountain. So far everyone has declined. Pansies! After I come home and shower, my aunt will take me shopping for the things I need at Wal-Mart and at the Burlington Coat Factory. Then I will finally be home for the night. I hope I have enough energy to get all of this done? I'll use my energy shot I bought to get me through the afternoon. I hope tomorrow turns out well. I have good thoughts for my day off.

Sarahroo29 8 May 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I did the incline when I was fresh back from the Gulf War. I was in great shape. It hurt going up, and it almost killed me coming down. Good luck!!!

Thanks.

Go for it! You are young and can bounce back, me at 64, not so much. Have a great day and make it happen.

BillF Level 7 May 20, 2018

Thanks. I'm old. I'm 30.

Hope it turns out good for you Sarah.

Thanks.

Jeez, you are going to be busy tomorrow, good luck with the stair climb.
It's a national holiday tomorrow, here in Canada, I'll probably have a few beers and hang out with some friends, nothing as ambitious as you.

What holiday?

@Sarahroo29 Queen Victoria's Birthday, you don't get it in the States, that whole American Revolutionary War kind of took you out of contention for that holiday but Canada is still part of the British Commonwealth, that's why we fought with the British against the States back in 1812.

@Surfpirate Oh, cool.

@Sarahroo29 Any excuse for a party. 😀

@Surfpirate Yay!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:86316
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.