Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK A historic hardware store. Allegations of homophobia. And the Boy Scouts. - The Washington Post

This happened in MY state. Not acceptable! This boy, wearing his Scout uniform, went into a local hardware store to seek help for a project. He was met by a homophobic rejection and thrown out of the store! HE reacted politely and just left.

BookDeath 8 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I for one am shocked that the manager of this establishment doesn’t know how to use the Internet. I’m relieved that it’s actually even hurting their business in an area like ours though. Little bit of faith in humanity to be had there. I guess the possible counter protestors either don’t use the Internet either or are too broke to put their money where their mouth is and go buy their cross burning supplies there. One day the dinosaurs will wake up in a ghost town and not know how they became such pariahs.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:86659
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.