Agnostic.com

8 4

LINK Trump Considering Pulling U.S. Out of Constitution

This is more biting satire from Andy Borowitz, but I think Trump would seriously like to try it.

BookDeath 8 May 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That would be breaking his oath of office.

That would be unconstitutional. He doesn't have the power.

And many laws already on the books to protect us from people like him.

I think Trump would do it in a heart beat if he could.We already have "Fake News" if it doesn't suit him.We can "Deny Certain Facts" this is the road to the 1984 in Orwell's novel

Coldo Level 8 May 21, 2018

It's satire, it says so right at the bottom of the article.

@BookDeath That wasn't for you, it was for the people commenting uncertain whether or not it was a real transcript. People tend to believe what they'd like and register only what they read that they agree with.

I read that earlier. I sincerely hope he doesn't try it.
It would not end well, for a lot of people.
Probably myself included.

i know i would be ready to fight. but i am old as dirt now days. lol

@cobra3282000 Same here. I'd do it anyway.

Even if he really said this or not, he doesn't have the power to do that, that would be start of a revolution like not seen in this country since revolutionary war. just saying.

the day they take my constitution away and my guns away, will be the day i die with honor in battle. just saying.

Haha! Brilliant! “We’re going to keep the Second Amendment,” he said, “and definitely the Fifth.” ...First Amendment “something that really has to go.”

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:86834
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.