Agnostic.com

0 1

Seriously why? I was raised to believe that men cannot have self-control and that if they make a move on you, it is the female's fault for not dressing modestly enough. My parents helped pay my rent during my time in school before I dropped out, but prohibited me from living with men. Which I never really got and one night I shared my thoughts. I told them I though it was crazy for them to be strongly against this when they were so open to their own male child using me like a toy in my adolescence. I could see this hurt their feelings and I actually apologized to them, and went on to live with a suburban, Christian couple, who surprise, surprise ended up not fond of me. Finally I have enough, break ties and get financially secure for myself without college. I've lived with a dude in the most comfortable situation for almost a year now and I've gotten sexually touched less times than living at home with my parents and their son. That's Christians for you.

clea 4 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8686