Agnostic.com

4 2

LINK Physicists Have Made the Second-Ever Observation of Interacting Photons

Quantum computers and lightsabers are just around the corner!

original article: [science.sciencemag.org]

Lukian 8 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

why buy free scientific papers ? another fucking scam

anybody read this crap and believe it ? fake news is nothing new, but it will take the unwary down

I have been waiting for the technological next big thing for a while now and the clock keeps ticking away.... Do I have enough time left to see how quantum computing will shake everything??.... I can only hope

me and you friend.... I'm waiting for the Singularity"

@Lukian Ray Kurzweil.... Interesting idea. The more we learn the faster we move towards the singularity and yet, here we are waiting..

@IamNobody yeah I actually think it won't happen at least not in the next 50 to 100 yrs.

@Lukian gotta admit I had big hopes about 7 years ago when I read his book and now I am starting to think about the same figure you mentioned, not in the next 50....we are running out of time my friend .. ??

"It's All Smoke & Mirrors"

Coldo Level 8 May 22, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:87448
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.