Agnostic.com

9 10

Who loves art?

I usually express my thoughts and feelings through art. Sometimes I wrote poems but not that good haha who else does this?

hanahbanana 5 Dec 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I used to write a lot of poetry when I was younger to deal with complex issues. The last poem I wrote was a few months ago and was about the only thing that kept me from freaking out and telling someone who wasn't interested in me that I was interested in her (a co-worker, which is verboten).

My art is less about feelings and more about complex(ish) concepts that I obsess over, such as pareidolia.

I hope to perform and record about 10,000 poems before I die. These are poems written by past masters and people's poets. My own writing ability I call "Rhyming Slime" and rarely lapse into it. A few of my many voices can be heard at [m.soundcloud.com]
where there is a very small selection of a variety of performances in different accents and voices. Please enjoy and feedback is always appreciated. Thanks.

I love it more now than I have at any other time in my life. Caravaggio is a favorite artist but "The Sleep of Reason" (paraphrased) is a favorite etching that I would like to see.

Nice work! My thing is music. I have a recording studio in my basement. I call it "The Boom Room". Here's a cover of the Foo Fighters "Learn To Fly". I played guitars and did the vocals. My son played bass and drums on it.

[chirb.it]

Duke Level 8 Dec 19, 2017

Thanks!! 🙂 lemme hear it.

That was good :-3

@hanahbanana Thank you!

@Duke moooree hahaha this song should be in Spotify

Thanks! @hanahbanana Here's a video for you. I recorded this one about 6 months ago.

🙂 I like art of most types .. kinetic sculpture, modern art, photography ..

Cool, can i see some of your works? 🙂

Wow nice art I wish I could draw like that. Got any more?

I still have, it's on my Instagram hehe. I'll post it later after work 🙂

Cool I'd love to see them I once drew a picture that was better than I thought it would be. I should draw more...

I enjoy making art- mostly acrylics and mixed media. I like emotive abstracts and portraiture. Also jewelry making and journaling/blogging.

That's amazing 😮????

I love art, I paint and draw. My work is mostly abstract.

Wow 😮

I think your art is full of expression , I especially like the feet going in the black hole?

Leah Level 5 Dec 16, 2017

Thank you 🙂

Yeah, consumed by darkness haha

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8751
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.