Agnostic.com

2 2

Sorry I wasn't on here yesterday.

I had a really bad two nights. I don't think my sleep med (Trazadone) is working for me anymore. For two nights straight, it makes me sleepy in the middle of the night. I can't wake up in the mornings very well. Even with a lot of caffeine. Today I called doctor's office (her receptionist must have quit, because her number doesn't work. I wondered why no one called me back about getting therapy a month ago when I found out my news about herpes) and left a message. I have to wait for a call back in 48 hrs. On Monday I fell asleep at 11 pm and I had nightmares all night until I woke up at 3 am. I stayed up and had coffee then got sleepy and slept until 7:30 am. I was so sleepy. I had an appt and I went to Dutch Bros for a medium blended drink with 4 shots of espresso in it. It woke me up for my appt. I walked to appt, but the Google map I printed was misleading, as well as the people I asked for help. Finally someone knew where I had to go. I had wanted to go to the gym, but after my appt, I was tired again and walked back home. I did absolutely nothing until 3 pm. By then my aunt was ready for my Wal-Mart trip for food and new work pants. I even got some spandex workout pants on sale at the mall. Tapout is the brand name.

Someone suggested I try this brand of charcoal products called, "Yes." I got the mask bottle and the charcoal wipes. I love the stuff! It makes my skin feel really smooth. I already have the charcoal Biore face wash. My acne has gone away since I had my birth control implant removed.

Last night I had a hard time falling asleep again. So I was tired this morning. Hopefully those were just pills that didn't work and I will actually get some tonight that will put me to sleep. Idk? I had a good, long, and busy day today. Now I am at home resting and drinking water.

Sarahroo29 8 May 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, take good care of yourself, Sarah

Thanks. I just made a post. A good one.

All things considered you are forgiven for missing a day 🙂

Lol, Thanks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:87993
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.