Agnostic.com

7 0

QUESTION Trump Bans CDC From Using Words Like ‘Fetus, Diversity, Transgender’

Trump seems to think he is some kind of totalitarian dictator, because that is how he is behaving.

snytiger6 9 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Actually, the CDC suggested not using those words in order to increase the chances of funding. "Evidence-based and science-based" were two words the writers of the proposals didn't think they could change, which was fine with the CDC. Just like Trumps claim of election tampering before the public became aware of Russian interference, perhaps this is his cult's attempt to obfuscate the truth. We may never know, but he has a pattern of throwing out accusations against his opponents which turn out to be his own actions.

CNN had a correction printed on Jan. 11, 2018.
[nytimes.com]

It’s just another illegal move that he is getting away with.

I just learned this morning Affordable Healthcare is also banned with Obamacare in it's place.
We are on the road to government censorship!!!

I wish people would ban Trump from using any words.

Ditto

Some intellectual kid must have urinated (replaced a potential cuss word) in 45's lunchbox or something, leaving him more than a bit unhinged.

Zster Level 8 Dec 17, 2017

This guy is scaring the shit out of me. Everyone of these goes against our country moving forward. I see the dark ages coming back.

They must be fake words.

godef Level 7 Dec 17, 2017

LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8836
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.