Agnostic.com

4 0

Is it weird that I find it hard to get to know agnostic people?

I had the opportunity to date a few agnostic and atheist women. I found them to be distant and hard to get to know. I admit the sample size is rather small, and it could very well just be me that they don't like. I've never found it difficult to make friends yet with agnostic people I find it difficult, any thoughts and please don't spare my feelings

paul1967 8 Dec 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Say "I am an Atheist" loud enough to be heard by few people....By the end of the event, night, day....you will have one or two people approaching to let you know they are agnostic or atheists.

I've been online for 4 years looking for someone. I also belong to an atheist meetup group (strictly social). There are very few available men there. I have not clicked with the men I've dated. Not sure why. I get tons of hits, and at first, at least one date/week. But many men in my age group are recently divorced or widowed and want FWB, nonmonogamy, poly, open, etc. (don't forget the BDSM guys!). I'm not interested in those lifestyles.

I'm very outgoing, never met a stranger, and can converse easily with all kinds of people. And I'm still somewhat pretty for my age.

So, Paul, what's wrong with us? There is maybe 1-2% of people we can connect with. And even the guys I've contacted on this site haven't responded!!!

I wish I could meet lots of them to judge!!!!

Did I come off as judgemental? I hope not because they were friendly people I just didn't get that feeling of fireworks.

Have you tried Meetups.com-they have groups for agnostics.

No but I'm willing to

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:8861
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.