Agnostic.com

9 2

How to spend free time

What makes for a perfect day?

Cael2727 3 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sleeping in late then waking up and listening to music all day while painting.

The lake, the dog and what ever I feel like getting into.

Just being able to spend some time in nature.

So many possibilities and so little time... it can be so overwhelming at times

Being alive and aware ?

Making the right decision is always a good way to spend free time. Sometimes, that free time is eaten up by the decision making process-what is the next thing to accomplish? what is the next developmental milestone? This forms a general case.

So my kind of person has been looking for important things to learn, and bigger fish to catch, while trying to find short periods of joy to enforce that.

Enjoying the weather, listening to music, playing guitar, couple puffs, going into town talking with a few folks, watching the sunset, cooking some food and eating it....doesn't take much to amuse me these days.

For me, soon, it will be driving for Lyft. I needs da money. LOL! More to your question; I recently bought a house (last October), that house has a pool (the place I moved from had an even nicer pool, but I still have a pool). I'm slowly turning my "new" back yard into a Tiki lagoon. A perfect down day for me would be turning on some Hawaiian music, chillin & grillin on the back patio, and relaxing in my pool with friends. (or maybe just that one special friend).

That sounds perfect!!

Fire weed and interesting conversation

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:88689
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.