Agnostic.com

10 13

I've learned how to accept that I am a beautiful young woman, and I don't listen to haters.

I'm used to all the men and women staring at me in public now. Two people have both told me, "People like what they see." I've learned to accept my beauty and my body. A whole year of toning and working out has finally paid off. People are noticing me instead of turning away in disgust. At first I didn't like it, because some haters kept calling me ugly and stupid. (Oh, that mean FB friend unfriended me, the one that kept calling me stupid and she said that I look like a boy) Now they are out of my life, I feel happy in my skin.

I like wearing spadex shorts and spandex capris out anywhere. They are comfortable. I workout in them as well. Since I got my legs all jacked up, I'm not scared to wear shorts anymore. What I don't like is women getting jealous or saying I'm too skinny. I'm not. I have gained some weight back recently though. I'm not jealous of my beautiful co-workers. I'm not the type of person to get jealous of anyone for any reason. I'm an adult. If I see something I want, I go and get it myself. I kept seeing women at the gym with nice glutes and legs, so I went out and got what I wanted. I had a goal from November 2017, and that was to get into shape and become healthy. I got what I wanted, because I worked for it. I don't sit around and pray for what I want. Lol. That is silly.

Big people say I'm too skinny. I hate that word, "Skinny." I use, "Petite." I'm 5'0" and an Asian woman. We are small in our stature.

My health is back to normal now. I don't have any issues. All week I've been drinking copious amounts of water. My GERD is under control and my outbreak wasn't bad. It's gone now.

People say they want to lose weight, so I encourage them and give them helpful tips. Some actually are trying, and others just talk about it. I can't help someone if they don't help themselves out as well.

Anyway, I had a good work week. I just have one 4-hr shift tomorrow, and then I get a 2-day weekend. I'll go to the gym, to Wal-Mart, and hopefully I will go see, "Deadpool 2" with my friend on Friday. Good things to come. I will make them happen. Besides, there isn't a god to grant wishes. I will make my dreams and wishes come true. ?

In this selfie, I was dead tired. That was taken on Monday, when I had very little sleep.

Sarahroo29 8 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You have earned the Right to be proud of yourself. Enjoy your success at self betterment.

Thanks! ?

Beauty is shallow. Youth is fleeting.
Unto thy own self be true.

You're saying I'm shallow? Why?

Keep on keepin' on! You've been doing fantastic!

Thanks.

Awesome. You rock, don't pay any mind to the haters.

Right?

This is perhaps one of the best posts on here that I've read recently. I'm happy to hear you are happy with yourself Sarah. In life other people will have their opinions and at times arrive to crude assumptions, but it truly is best to live your life the way you want to.

Thanks, I'm doing well.

Well done.?

Coldo Level 8 May 23, 2018

Thanks.

I'm very proud of you.???

Thanks.

Congrats. Now it is time to start thinking about adventure.

Adventures?

Yes, you are beautiful. And congratulations on meeting your goals.

You're gonna love Deadpool 2.

I can't wait to see it!! Yay! I get so embarrassed when people say I'm beautiful or hot. That will take some getting used to. Thanks.

Did someone start a rumor about me? No one talks to me anymore.

@Sarahroo29 I'm a newbie here. I just respond to what I see, and start silly conversations about pop culture.

Haters are a goodthing, you know your doing something right when jealous fuks are hatting on you. Good for you, you go girl!

Thanks.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:88901
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.