Agnostic.com

18 4

What would you do with super powers?

I just watched Avengers and thought to myself, what kind of super hero would I be? Iron man, Deadpool, Spiderman, Superman, Thanos, each have different driving forces and ego. Would you be altruistic, selfish, or somewhere in between?

• 13 votes
  • 3 votes
  • 42 votes
robdowney 5 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'd play God, we haven't had one yet lol 🙂

My ideal super power array would be "darkness manipulation," which is an ill-defined set of abilities, but primarily boils down to having a portal gun. My super-hero name would be Oathbreaker.

Failing that, the ability to create money would be nice. I'd call myself Moneyshot

Wipe out humanity....or steal shit

Fight crime! Clean up the Earth? Move Each tribe of humans to separate but equal in everything Planets that'd sustain Human life?

If I were ever given super powers, which I would prefer to become a Speedster if I had the choice, I would be defined as an anti-hero. Typically I would do selfish things but I would help others in need of it REALLY came down to it.

I am very certain that I will either make a mistake, or do many selfish things, but some things on my list would be to get rid of some real-life villains, and correct serious national and global problems.

Also, I would like to be The Flash.

Invade Poland.
Of course.

Good luck fighting the Polish. We may forget to find the battle field and end up making you lose for the increased idle time.

Super type stuff!

Woo women

I would make people think I am a god! Then I would get 10% of their $$$

As Savitar (The Flash villain from the tv show) once said: To be a god, you just have to make people believe you are.

I would find others like myself. Become supreme leader. Give everybody raises. Then I'm going to sing Burning down the house.
Watch "Talking Heads - Burning Down The House (Jeff Russo & Noah Hawley Cover)" on YouTube

"...we get up at noon and get to work by one,
Take an hour for lunch and then at two we're done....
Jolly good fun ! "

@Slappy_Longarms. A little wizard of oz? Cool baby!

It's a rather vague question - what super power do I have? If it's the ability to smell like a hound - my options are limited. If I can fly but can't lift a rock - I'm just as limited. So what super power are you thinking of?

I left it up to the individual. Something more than smelling like a hound I suppose! LOL I was thinking that not every person would use their special abilities to better mankind, not just steal and gather riches for themselves. What if you could "smell crime?" <-- your comment made me think of always sunny in Philadelphia.

I would want to be as selfless and altruistic as possible.

I would like to say only help others but I have an ornery streak that would make me use them in ways that most would not consider helpful. Lol

I would like to be Storm.

Who am I kidding? Somewhere inbetween. Can you get buzzed with super powers?

godef Level 7 May 23, 2018

With great power comes great responsibility, yo.

Save the world of course. ???

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:88958
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.