Agnostic.com

11 3

Would you date a philosopher or would you rather 'cut your wrists'?

I suppose you could always say, 'Neither', but then that wouldn't be funny! 😉

atheist 8 May 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

@atheist all 3 of those conditions are roadblocks

Philosophy means love of wisdom...so if it's done properly we can learn something. The philosophers I would love to meet are all dead...Camus, Sartre, Socrates, Hume, Spinoza etc..but their writings are still alive. If nothing else, philosophy sparks some great debates! A philosophy can define a way of life. For example, I follow a Buddhist philosophy so I would date a Buddhist any time. And no personal gods please as Buddhism is a non-theist discipline.

I would date a philosopher but there would be posh plenty of me telling them to hush

No. I suppose it depends what type they were. But philosophy is academic day dreaming.

An every day philosopher, which most of us are, would be nice.

[i.pinimg.com]

Thought this was seriously funny!

I'd rather cut their wrists.

hahaha

Yeah I would date a philosopher. It's not like being into philosophy precludes someone from being dating material, anyway.

@atheist

Uh articulate please

They do make good drinking buddies.

agree! hahahahaha!

Sure...we'd have interesting conversations.
I lean heavily to absurdism, cheerful nihilism. We could debate all night then laugh it off because it doesn't matter or something.

Option #2!

yikes! That was easy.

I like the minds of philosophers....

But minds are never enough, no? There's probably three or four more things that have to be there, as well as a mind, don't you think?

@DZhukovin like a big penis, full wallet and he can't live in his Mom's basement?

@ArtemisDivine

Yeah that's some of it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:88989
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.