Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Southern Baptist Leader Who Said Abused Women Should Just Pray Is Removed From Post | HuffPost

Sometimes they get it right. I just wish he would have lost it all. Good riddance.

Rideauxb 7 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

He wasn't punished. He was just transferred to a position out of public view. It's a shame there is no punishment. Isn't this what the Catholic Church does when hiding their pedophiles and rapists? Makes me so angry.

I was listening to the news on the radio yesterday and heard this fool speak. It was so pathetic. He also convinced a rape victim to not press charges but to 'pray' for the sinner. Sheesh.

When women stand together to demand change, even misogynistic religious leaders must listen, or lose donations.

If these Baptist women can grow a backbone, maybe more religious women will vote in the next election to get rid of the partriachal, abusive GOP.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:89163
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.