Agnostic.com

14 1

Plans for Memorial Day

Hello Fellow Atheists and Agnostics what are your plans for Memorial Day

DarkPrince84 4 May 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Every year on Memorial Day, I have a little ritual to remember my friends who were killed, maimed, or died from Agent Orange in Viet Nam, my father and uncles who fought in WW11, and my uncle who fought in Korea. I spend time outside with my dog, plant flowers, and ride my horse, then, I always watch Indy 500. I might go to a cookout too.

Heading to a Memorial Day Parade on Monday morning in Lawrenceville, Pittsburgh!

First date Saturday night, home cooking keto style, play some guitar, play with the dogs...

Probably binge watching something on Netflix. Hopefully I'll start meeting people to hang out with. I've recently moved to a new state so it's taking a bit to settle in.

I have a cookout/party to attend on Sunday, and am extremely excited about it. Also hoping I can spend some quality time with my boyfriend.

What about you?

Baby Back Loin Ribs-Memphis style

Party Saturday, movie Sunday, not sure Monday.

Going to spend the weekend with my fella, which probably means cooking and some horseback riding. Everything else will be a surprise. He never tells me what to expect

Yay for horseback riding!! I’m envious. Enjoy!

I'll be doing a bit of thinking about some of my buds and the buds of other folks who didn't make it back. That'll occupy an hour or so of the morning. Then I'll chow down on a breakfast of pancakes smothered in butter and apricot preserves, accompanied by a few slices of jalapeño bacon. We'll spend some time gathered around the table swapping lies and cheap shots. By this time I will have gotten a little grumpy because I've put off my morning's writing time, so I'll bid the gang adieu and head for my work space.

What happens later is YTBD.

Steely Dan/Doobie Brothers, Austin amphitheater.

I get to work.. I'm closing 5 nights in a row. 🙂

I will enjoy the day with family thinking of those who died in battle. as most people I know, I have mixed feelings about war

Meet someone new, watch the Solo movie, hire a pet sitter, start my Python scripting crash course, watch a car race, exercise, get my hair did, and prepare for a brief vacation to see family and friends in the midwest. Other than that, not much. ?

Probably head down to the vet memorial, have a smoke and some coffee for some friends.
Moving next Thursday so that's occupying most my time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:89782
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.