Agnostic.com

3 0

Colbert or Klepper

Or trevor noah? Samantha Bee?

• 5 votes
  • 0 votes
kyabwaia 2 May 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Where is the Samantha Bee check box?

Oops. Maybe i should start over and see hoe many boxes i can use

Colbert

Between Colbert and Klepper, it's Colbert in a canter. Jordan seems to be starting from the Colbert cookie cutter, and is still feeling his way. Maybe he will win out in the end, and I don't want to sound like I think he's bad, because I don't, but it seems like he's trying to fill the massive hole left by Stephen Colbert's retirement to a cave in the mountains.

Trevor Noah has grown on me voer the last couple of years. He's found his place. There's a little something missing when TDS isn't hosted by a grumpy, wickedly smart and incisive new yorker, but a wickedly smart, cute south african does have something to offer.

Sam Bee is just rockin in the free world. May she keep going for another 20 seasons.

You didn't mention Last Week Tonight's John Oliver, who may be the best of the lot of them.

nuffi Level 2 May 25, 2018

Jimmy Kimmel, Seth Myers, or John Oliver. Old Colbert show, yes.

@LuckyCharms jimmy flippin kimmel? I never liked him

Nuffi nailed it

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:90017
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.