Agnostic.com

1 0

Why believers of god hold on to a lie:

To let go of god is to let go of hope.
To let go of comfort. To finally say nope...
to believing that someone can be blessed at god's will, but ignore all the kids that are kidnapped and killed.

To let go of god is to finally agree that to get something done we don't fall to our knees,
but we stand with a knowing that "it's all up to me" to figure life out and live that life free.
Free from commandments, judgments and guilt, that we owe our lives to by whom we were built.
To serve and to worship and to follow his word, but the words in his word are so wrong and absurd.

To let go of god is to let go of that peace,
that our loves ones are with him and not with the beast, that we live with because of the sin of someone, who was made by this god back when life had begun.

To let go of god is to grab a hold of oneself,
and shake some sense into the mind that is held,in captive like an animal and trained to believe,way back when we're young and so easily deceived, to never loose faith and never to doubt, and never oh never try to figure him out.

For he is the creator of all that exist,
without him we are lost so his ass we must kiss.

To let go of god is to take back our mind
that was hardwired way back to make our eyes blind to that which is in front of us so clear as the day and to see our reality in the way of god's way. -Juan Cruz 2015

jjcruz23 3 Oct 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

To let go of God means overcoming the greatest lie of all, what if I'm wrong and if I'm wrong I will go to Hell.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:902
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.