Agnostic.com

10 2

What am I doing wrong?

Honestly, I'm two months past my 19th birthday and I've never had anything even coming close to a relationship. It's getting a little bit ridiculous, and I just wonder... what could I be doing better? I talk, I sometimes flirt, I take care of my appearance... nothing makes a difference. I think I'm just seen as an affable mugwump. I wonder how many people think I'm asexual.

JosephHarrison 7 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It won't but you care

Beats me, you look gorgeous!

Now that is not a word I've ever seen used to describe me before. Going between flattered and surprised right now.

Well, that hit way too close to home ????
Same ballpark man, 19 in a few days, nothing.
I guess luck just isn't on our side ????
I'm not actually laughing, I'm hiding my pain with laughter ????

Well, I actually had my first kiss a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, it was while the girl was drunk; apparently, she doesn't even remember it happening.

Unfortunate turn of eventsome but hey, that means there's hope for me! (Not really)

Get around kids your own age-you're attractive=try meeting someone locally.

I looked at your profile because of some comments you made about yourself on another thread. Asexual is not the first word that came to mind when I saw your picture.Do what you are comfortable and happy with. Dont judge yourself by romantic relationship or not. I got married when I was 22 because I thought I was getting old. NOT. Focus on becoming a good responsible person with depth of thinking. I am not sure how much gaming will help with relationship concerns. Have fun and be happy and people will be attracted to you

I can relate. I sometimes wonder if people assume that I don't like them just because I generally don't contact people except by obligation or chance, when it's mostly that I don't want to be a nuisance. Also, thanks in part to working in customer service I don't express much emotion and tend to keep my thoughts to myself in person, so people could easily think I'm aro/ace when I'm not.
Also, I wonder, if people think I'll intentionally embarrass them or bite their heads off if they approach me.

There's nothing wrong with you, you just havent found the right person yet. Thats okay, you don't need to rush. They will find you whem the time is right, and you know. Just don't give up. 🙂

You're only 19. There's plenty of time to have your heart broken several times over your life span.

You know, one of the things I love about this site is the optimism people have.

It takes effort from yourself too, I would offer advice but I'd need more info on what you try or don't

Maybe join an online dating site, I get plenty of action from it , I met my last to wives online. try pof , tagged , mingle2. good luck . Dont worry you will met someone..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9068
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.