Agnostic.com

15 4

Who here watches Rick and Morty? And if you dont why are you so late to the party???

Cartoons

Cosmicowl_73 7 Dec 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love them with all my heart! I cried for 2 days after season 2 ended. And I'm skeered shitless there won't be a season 4!

Hey I'm squanching here. Lmao

I got into the show in 2016 after a friend of mine recommend it to me, and I think the first episode that I watched was either Lawn mower dog or antamony park.

Happily waiting for season 4

It's my favorite!!

Cwen Level 4 Dec 29, 2017

I just got into this show and it's amazing. It strikes me as an amalgum of Doctor Who, Back to the Future, Ren & Stimpy, and Family Guy, all rolled into one delightful bite-sized treat.

I've never even heard of them, maybe because I don't watch tv very often, but I do have Netflix and Amazon video. Is that someplace I would find it?

I was a little late to the R&M party, I had no seen it until about 2 months ago... But I caught up over about a week. That show got phenomenoly better the further along, the 3rd season kicked butt.

Gener Level 5 Dec 25, 2017

I watch granted i am a little late but i do love it

Rick and morty is my shit one of the best shows on .....piiiiickle riiick

no cable in the house

@Cosmicowl_73 thank you

@Cosmicowl_73 sorry that was the wrong one

I do great show love how rick burps into his sentences.

Yea originally the show was gonna be called doc and marty where ever problem was solved by marty licking the docs balls. Lol you should youtube it for a good laugh there was like 3 episodes of this.

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT! lol funny every time.

Rick and Morty is fuckin awesome... Love it...

Tokey Level 3 Dec 19, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9110
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.