Agnostic.com

10 4

Philosophy of Life

What's the general philosophy of life that you live by? (ps - posting here to get a wider set of answers than just in Philosophy)

• 5 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 16 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 4 votes
  • 5 votes
rogeralyn 7 May 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My focus has been to assist like minded individuals, mainly artists and enjoy whatever comes to me along the way. I also have a bucket list I've been working on since I was a teenager.

I'm here to save the world...the future is, sadly, all I give a shit about.

(1) look after my daughter and make her the best woman she can be, (2) live an honorable life

Truly, I would need a multiple choice... I’m here to get the most out of life AND to the most good for others and earth.

My philosophy in life is to serve.

I've been privileged in many ways and find it my responsibility to enrich those around me with the rewards of those privileges.

Interestingly since I've adopted this philosophy my rewards and privileges have grown exponentially.

Definitely focus on improving myself. I have people who rely on me and I can't let them down, plus I need to be a good example to my children

I keep busy - I still have a lot of energy and have had a good life I tend to look for things that need doing ,because I am a happy do-er ;happier than being a be-er.

Try to not make anything or anyone worse including myself. Although sometimes you have to tear something apart and improve it by rebuilding.

Surviving.

"Stride with a proud disdain through the swamp of human inadmissibility. "

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:91115
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.