Agnostic.com

6 3

What movie or TV franchises/series do you follow? How do you pick and choose?

I'm a big Star Wars fan since the beginning and lately a friend has been getting me up to speed on the Marvel/Avengers universe, but I just don't have the time or energy to follow a lot of what's out there! I only read the first Harry Potter book and saw the first film; Game of Thrones, Downtown Abbey -- they all look interesting, but I can only get immersed in so much!

bleurowz 8 May 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Big Bang Theory, Modern Family

Downton Abbey and the crown on Netflix. Victoria on pbs

Rarely watch movies and need wifely agreement to choose. Im not watching on my own. But tv choices are:
The Expanse - great sci-fi but as far from starwars or startrek as you can get.
Black lightning - interesting dc superhero(marvel make better movies dc do better tv as a guideline)
Plebs - funny easy to watch guys in ancient Rome.
Lucifer - just hilarious from the start. The character is great.
Brooklyn 99 - great characters and v funny.

I either find it by chance/advertising or it comes recommended by someone who knows me.

I watch different series then forget them so I can move on

Me too and then I can watch them again because I have no clue what they were about.

@CreativelyMe every day is a new world

Madam Secretary. NCIS plus others

I pass on much of what is "popular".
Not a big book reader anymore, so I haven't read the GRRMartin books, but I like
the series.
Never read a Harry Potter book, but the movie series was decent.
Been a Star Wars fan since the first one came out and will see them all.
The Marvel movies have been entertaining, not so much the DC stuff, although
I was really pleased with how well "Wonder Woman" turned out.
Have no interest in "Westworld", and didn't care about "Breaking Bad" or "The Wire".
Won't watch any of the "Walking Dead" stuff either.
I'm really picky about what I'll watch or get into. I do not take recommendations.

I am picky about what I watch too. Whether or not people are aware of it...it IS all programming and I don't like spam or cookies in my browser. They say we are what we eat but we are what we see and hear too.

@CreativelyMe Was a really big "Sopranos", "Justified", and "Sons of Anarchy" fan. Take from that what you will.

@KKGator Have never watched any of the above and do not conclude how things impact our minds only that they do so no take away.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:92003
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.