Agnostic.com

6 3

Since I've joined this site everyone has so kind to me.THANK YOU. Let me add the women here are soooo BEAUTIFUL.....

RudyGonzalez 4 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes - you've found a good place - welcome !

And of course we're all beautiful (men too) - a thinking mind is the ultimate turn-on !

Welcome!
I haven’t been here very long and I have found that most people are very warm and generous with their help and advice.

You're lucky then. My first post introducing myself garnered attack. Welcome to the site. Hope your stay continues to be fruitful. 🙂

Thank you kind sir from the women here. Everyone is supportive in their own way. The men aren't so bad either.

Welcome. Everyone is nice here. Well, most of them are.

Overall, this seems like a great community. Most of the discussion is respectful, and there is a great sense of pulling together.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9295
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.