Agnostic.com

22 4

What do you think the world would be like if religious people were finally raptured?

I’d finally be able to live my life and not have to worry about them anymore! It’s be like paradise on earth!

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

22 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well other than all of us feeling like fools I imagine for the most part things might improve unless all that jazz about demons and Armageddon is true too. Then it would kinda suck.

IKR!!!

Brother... i would not feel like a fool. Ild be pissed that this crap was real because of all those that were hurt by not getting any help from prayers.

Good point. Meaning God wasn't worth siding with anyway.

A lot less drama

Oh, I don't know... I'm sure Trump would be left behind.

The rest of us would be rid of annoying idiots...

The rest of us would have to deal with all the Trump apologists. Most of whom would still be trying to figure out why they're not wearing a halo and playing a golden harp.

Damn.... maybe there is a hell after all.

Most would still be here. Hypocrites will not get raptured (If it were real lol).

It would be awesome.

Astounded! If that happened... im going to be dazzled after all the sadness and pain I've seen happening to others. Thats what you call a 2 face god. How can a creator pick and choose people on a bet that he was real. Pluss all the the people that prayed and didn't get some help. I suppose Ild be very pissed that this shit happened...

I'd be pretty sad dude. The vast majority of the most important people in my life still follow a faith. I want them all to know the truth but I would miss my friends and family terribly.

I hope firemen aren't religious.

godef Level 7 Dec 20, 2017

Lol ikr!

Hopefully no more wars and we could all come to a understand where we want to help rather than need to.

Words could not describe how pleasant life would be, and there would be peace.

144,000 Jehovah Witnesses Not gonna change a thing.

I reckon I will have to Retire for the 3rd Time. I will be the Warrior in Peace Fading Out in his Victory Lap around that Conquered Battlefield.

Since I've not noted that many people practice Christianity, but rather go through the motions, I do not expect the traffic situation to improve.

For me its something to believe in> I do not expect "rapture" wishes to come true. A supreme being that exist in all of us.

Peaceful. Not perfect, but much quieter.

America endured the "Left Behind" book series...and several movies with the same theme. I read the first book, out of respect for the author, and to have something to say about it. Never trust a mind set that demands the suffering of others to benefit themselves: flooding of the Earth; plagues; the crucifixion of an innocent person to benefit others.

We'd still have to impeach Trump.....

it's too big to even think about

Quiet

I would be so nice for us Thinkers if the fundies got raptured. World would be a much better place.

SKH78 Level 8 Dec 20, 2017
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9337
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.