Agnostic.com

4 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ohhhhh...I wanna be a Luciferian advanced being! What will my super powers entail? I want to fly...and be invisible...and attack the treasonous groper! Who wants to join me? We can have
t-shirts and secret code rings and other cool stuff!

OK all of us hear this stuff frequently and it just keeps on coming. Now we are at the point where a society exposes its' stupidity. We have gone from just dumb ass comments into complete assault on the world outside the alt right neighborhood . Of course they have no idea the rest of civilization out numbers them, so they continue along a path of pure shit.
My brother, a catholic by conversion, and now a Trumpet by choice, He believes that god did put trump here to stop the devil. Wow and I thought that acid was strong. WTF

EMC2 Level 8 May 29, 2018

And I thought we were just heathen scum.

I've always like the monicker 'Heathen Scum', it has a nice ring to it.

And damn fine scum we are. In fact we are the skim of the scum.

Any kind of bullshit to keep dummies interested. Ha... dumb asses.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:93549
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.