Agnostic.com

9 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So are the kangaroos and koalas just employees in suits?🙂

On a serious note, why isn't this posted at silly stuff category? This is not academic or science

@onlyduh ha ha ha... Not taking the bait. You can swallow all you want.

"Men at work"lied to us all those years???.... What about Cocodrile Dunde?????....or so many other like Mad Max (the original with Mel Gibson)..... Cannot be !!!!! Australian brothers unite !!! ????

How long until Flat Earthism enters the DSM manual.

I thought I was there for 2 weeks in 2002 and 1.5 weeks in 2006. That was quite an elaborate hoax.

BD66 Level 8 May 29, 2018

My wife claims to have visited aussie land. Increasingly i am thinking she is a demon attempting to lead me astray.

It is true. They can get there trough the tunnel that was dug when they built the Mall of the Americas. It goes all the way through. It is a really neat escalator the gets you through the gravity reversal without falling up to the ground. I made the trip twice when I was developing chemtrail antidotes.

I have to say, having been conned into "visiting" there, that the props, effects, and costumes are amazing!

They cannot be for real

I must agree this is just too stupid for a human being. How could they function without a brain.

@EMC2 never underestimate the stupidity of others.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:93595
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.