Agnostic.com

6 1

Don't get dizzy shaking your heads over this.

It really is "WTF" material:

[theguardian.com]

z0000 7 Dec 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am sorry but I am having a real problem with this issue. There was hardly any replies on my question of FGM (female genital mutilation) which is truly disgusting (as I said there are not enough expletives for me to describe how I feel about this). I know the male circumcision is controversial and complicated so I won't go there except, in my case, I am glad it was done.

However, here are my 2 cents:

Not to sound biased but there are a lot of unbelievable, sick practices under the orthodox Jewish religion (and a couple I have personally seen).

I wonder if Amazon or others would sell training kits for female circumcision with as little thought?

Male circumcision is a healthy thing to do, people.

But from doctors not a kit...

How so? I've read a few things, but nothing compelling.

healthy as in safe? It is obviously unnecessary. Billions of males have been fine without it over the millennia. Would be worse than tattooing minors.

@icolan hey man ... I noticed you don't say much about yourself or haven't even made a post. You just like to comment. How about you producing your scientific evidance first.

@icolan well hey there.... let's check this out...

Easier hygiene. Circumcision makes it simpler to wash the penis. Washing beneath the foreskin of an uncircumcised penis is generally easy, however.
Decreased risk of urinary tract infections. The overall risk of urinary tract infections in males is low, but these infections are more common in uncircumcised males. Severe infections early in life can lead to kidney problems later on.
Decreased risk of sexually transmitted infections. Circumcised men might have a lower risk of certain sexually transmitted infections, including HIV. Still, safe sexual practices remain essential.
Prevention of penile problems. Occasionally, the foreskin on an uncircumcised penis can be difficult or impossible to retract (phimosis). This can lead to inflammation of the foreskin or head of the penis.
Decreased risk of penile cancer. Although cancer of the penis is rare, it's less common in circumcised men. In addition, cervical cancer is less common in the female sexual partners of circumcised men

@DeeTee. Let's think outside your box...

We don't were condoms all the time. Maybe during sex.

Why are they still being offered in the US through Amazon? Who the fuck is buying them?

I thought I was ordering lemon peelers!

I've heard that it get rough for some guys. I just know of one guy having a circumcision and I was 19 years old and didn't feel right to ask him why.

As far as I'm concerned it is genital mutilation that has no benefit other than to reduce or eliminate sexual pleasure. It is a horrendous practice.

Betty Level 8 Dec 20, 2017

Whoops! .... there it is.lol.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9392
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.