Agnostic.com

51 4

Why are people stuck in relationships that are basically roommate's you pay bills with?

Why do people stay in relationships if there is no affection or sex life whatsoever? I personally know multiple married couples that are in this situation..it is seriously alarming and kinda makes one lose hope of finding that special someone..

• 10 votes
  • 66 votes
Ravenwolfcasey 7 May 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

51 comments (51 - 51)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Never live with anyone you’re not intending to marry! The golden rule (especially for men this one).

KenG Level 6 May 30, 2018

I refuse to ever get married again, and the I’ve been with the woman I live with now longer than I had been married, and the relationship is better. Marriage is a financial death trap should it ever come to divorce, as well as an antiquated and pointless tradition. A ring a piece of paper don’t make you love someone more and doesn’t magically produce a stronger relationship

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:94050
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.