Agnostic.com

3 1

I am sitting in an airport loungue my third transfer so have had a long day... i am becoming increasingly irritated by people who have open phone conversations as if they are totally alone... i don't want to hear the mundane details of someones home or business life... am i the only one who feels irritated?

Angelamelek 7 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There was a lady talking loudly on her phone at the car dealership while a few of us were waiting on our cars. Details about her kid pooping, sex, the dog getting into the garbage ... All of us were glaring at her, finally someone asked her to be quiet because we didn’t want to hear her phone conversation and phone lady gets huffy. She started to say something then she saw all of us staring at her. I don’t know who was on the other end of that phone conversation, but boy do I feel sorry for them.

CS60 Level 7 Dec 22, 2017

With a third transfer, you have the right to feel irritated. I hope you're safe. πŸ™‚

I kind of try to phase it out..
Actually, I have a more difficult time with someone wearing a MAGA hat
Lol

funny I will think of that next time I get agitated.... πŸ™‚

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.