Agnostic.com

7 2

If you controlled all of the resources in the world, what would you do with them?

If there would exist such thing as a benevolent world ruler, how would he rule the world considering he had the trust of all the people in the world?

The_Antichrist 6 May 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Universal basic income supplemented by career. Universal health care. Edit: menial tasks that could be automated would be. Menial tasks that could not be automated would have a generous income supplement.

And I'd be dumping tons of funding into the space program with the aim to colonize the moon, Mars, and some of the other more-habitable moons in our solar system

Sounds like some great ideas!!
Ghost_warlock for president!!!

Hide them in a cave on a secluded island that only I could teleport to. If you are nice, I will share.

Bring back the barter system

I would immediately give it back to the people that owned them before me.

Divide them up and distribute them based on need and compassion expressed to others.

Everyone would get a set share and there would definitely be a progressive tax system. This would include families and the share would not go up as the number did. My late partner told me that once a family got a tax deduction for one child, nothing for the second and had to pay extra taxes for the third and so on. We have the mistaken idea that more children mean more taxes in the future. Listen to the conservative politicians tell you that abortion cuts into our tax revenue. Yet, we have the largest population ever and we still complain about not enough taxes.

I would make these resources available to everyone at the lowest possible cost.

But if you possess all of the resources in the world, then with what could people pay you for your goods and services?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:94865
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.