Agnostic.com

83 3

God is a ____________?

By Marcus_Angelus6
Actions Follow Post Like

Post a comment Add Source Add Photo

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

83 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anagram of dog. I prefer dogs smile009.gif

zanyfish Level 6 Dec 21, 2017

Prepering dog to god is a mark of wisdom and sanity.

Dog is real and dog really does love you unconditionally

representation of your average alpha male chimpanzee.

… nebulous concept used by power structures as a tool of oppression of the masses who desperately want to believe that someone cares about them and their pain and can ameliorate their crippling sense of fear and loss.

resserts Level 8 Dec 21, 2017

@evestrat: I'm a linguistic exhibitionist. smile009.gif

Wasn't that tRump's platform? Or any other fascists for that matter?

bully

mt49er Level 7 Dec 21, 2017

Tool. I mean that in the literal sense. And in some ways, it also fits the Urban Dictionary definition: One who lacks the mental capacity to know he is being used. A fool. A cretin.

'Cause if he exists... he's certainly being used.

MrLizard Level 8 Dec 21, 2017

God is a figment of deluded imagination, inspired by fear of death and desire to understand that which is not understood, while justifying oppression, racism, moral judgementalism, and hypocrisy.

ToakReon Level 7 Dec 21, 2017

scam used to exploit gullible and desperate people.

BD66 Level 7 Dec 21, 2017

Narcissist!

superstition

a.... big disappointment... If that's the best he can do he should will himself out of (my) existence.

David1955 Level 8 Dec 21, 2017

God is malevolent, depraved, and genocidal.

A sick bastard. An absentee landlord. Or a Real Estate developer, if Michelle Shocked is to be believed.

Eponymous Level 5 Dec 21, 2017

bit up himself.

Coffeo Level 7 Dec 21, 2017

One of the most narcissistic maniacs ever! Just kidding! God is a horrible villain man made up to control and scare the weak minded, yet threaten the strong minded ridiculous, yet silly punishments such as everlasting fire when they can’t get their way.

product of the human imagination brought about by the need to make sense of a confusing world; and later realized to be quite a handy way to control people.

Joanne Level 7 Dec 21, 2017

Fantasy.

Meiliken Level 6 Dec 21, 2017

Isn't the point leave it blank, there's nothing there.

Irrelevant

kmdskit3 Level 8 Dec 21, 2017

....construct of the human imagination born from superstition and ignorance.

twitch Level 6 Dec 21, 2017

Is a fraud.

Adult Santa Claus

godef Level 7 Dec 21, 2017

MYTH

KKGator Level 9 Dec 21, 2017

myth.

Insane immoral monster. Or nonexistent fairy tale character. Probably the latter.

man-made concept and I mean man.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text 'q:9487'.
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content read full disclaimer.
  • Agnostic.com is a non-profit community for atheists, agnostics, humanists, freethinkers, skeptics and others!