Agnostic.com

76 3

God is a ____________?

Marcus_Angelus 6 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

76 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Anagram of dog. I prefer dogs 😉

Prepering dog to god is a mark of wisdom and sanity.

Dog is real and dog really does love you unconditionally

… nebulous concept used by power structures as a tool of oppression of the masses who desperately want to believe that someone cares about them and their pain and can ameliorate their crippling sense of fear and loss.

@evestrat: I'm a linguistic exhibitionist. 😉

Wasn't that tRump's platform? Or any other fascists for that matter?

bully

God is a figment of deluded imagination, inspired by fear of death and desire to understand that which is not understood, while justifying oppression, racism, moral judgementalism, and hypocrisy.

scam used to exploit gullible and desperate people.

BD66 Level 8 Dec 21, 2017

Narcissist!

superstition

a.... big disappointment... If that's the best he can do he should will himself out of (my) existence.

God is malevolent, depraved, and genocidal.

A sick bastard. An absentee landlord. Or a Real Estate developer, if Michelle Shocked is to be believed.

bit up himself.

One of the most narcissistic maniacs ever! Just kidding! God is a horrible villain man made up to control and scare the weak minded, yet threaten the strong minded ridiculous, yet silly punishments such as everlasting fire when they can’t get their way.

product of the human imagination brought about by the need to make sense of a confusing world; and later realized to be quite a handy way to control people.

Fantasy.

Concept that humans once needed to cope with how little control or understanding they had of the world around them. At it's basic level, still used to cope with things that are difficult to understand.

Isn't the point leave it blank, there's nothing there.

Irrelevant

....construct of the human imagination born from superstition and ignorance.

Is a fraud.

Adult Santa Claus

godef Level 7 Dec 21, 2017

MYTH

myth.

Insane immoral monster. Or nonexistent fairy tale character. Probably the latter.

man-made concept and I mean man.

Homophobic misogynistic genocidal egomaniac that is unworthy of prayers and worship

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9487
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.