Agnostic.com

10 6

I advise all of you to watch this if you’d like to have a good laugh. It is a video from one of my favorite Atheist YouTubers: Underlings. It’s a song mocking God and his so called goodness everyone puts him out to be. Enjoy and leave me feedback so I know what you thought of this video.

EmeraldJewel 7 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

10 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Love the "attempted vocals" credit at the end! The points made are the common ones, but also ones most xtians really can't counter without bending like a pretzel. I liked this, but the vocals were lacking!

Hello EmeraldJewel I enjoyed the video on god is good, very funny I loved it !!!!
Thank you for sharing it with us !!

You’re welcome.

Thanks for sharing Underlings! This guys has a lot of good short videos that are good refreshers for references to why God is malevolent and references contradictions to claims by apologists. I also saw reference to www.facebook.com/HumanOdyssey/ which has some neat graphics and charts regarding mythology and religion.

I couldn't listen to the whole thing..the voice was super annoying

I really liked this video! If there was a god he'd be the biggest serial killer in the entire universe and also enjoys inflicting pain on innocents.

I’m glad you enjoyed it. I agree that we’d all be in trouble if he existed.

The lyrics to that are top notch!

Hello EmeraldJewel, 😟 I could not get into the video, I'll keep trying.

Alrighty!

It was a good message. But the singing though...

Lol yeah he said he’s not that good at singing, but I love those lyrics.

I like this one better. It's done in the style of a gospel song.

Lmfao was all I could do watching this!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9490
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.