Agnostic.com

6 5

happy solstice. we can look forward to more light in our days. I hope literally and figuratively

btroje 9 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Light is a good thing .

Happy. Happy. Send your snow and cool air to me...

If I could send you our Canadian winter, I would in a New York minute. 😛

@betpaq alrighty!

No snow here in CO right now. It is 29° out though.

Rub it in. 😛

Happy solstice. Looking forward to spring, so tired of the snow and ice already. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Dec 21, 2017

isnt this just the beginning?

@btroje It is but I'm impatient for the nicer weather. Not a winter girl. 🙂

Lucky you for cool weather.

@betpaq just checked your location and appreciate your feelings about long winter. Portland ME is the furthest north I have lived and it was moderated by the ocean.THe days are short here but the sun is out most days. I don't have a winter coat, just an insulated jacket and layers underneath

@btroje

Wanna trade. 😛

@BucketlistBob

I can live with cool. Don't like the freezing icy slippery cold. 🙂

@betpaq I hear you about the ice... me and the wife would never be able to go out. A fall would kill us. But the cold... I was out in a t shirt when it snowed here. It felt so good... but it would of been hell to work in.

@betpaq you are welcome here but no trade

@btroje

Ah, shucks. 😛

And happy solstice to you, too!!

Same to you ????

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9535
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.