Agnostic.com

11 5

Where are all the normal people? As the world is ran by sociopaths and demons...

We are slaves to a mirrored maze of habit-trails and monorails .... Hamster balls and guppy bowls

We are throw away pets to the perfect and preserved ...the wealthy and undeserved

We are only worth what we can serve.. Modern slavery has no chains just social security numbers and the lie...

That the hardest working are the one's who aquire the most wealth...

Time is the only real currency...

And time is what they steal from the masses..

We need to stop looking at them with rose colored glasses..

Ravenwolfcasey 7 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yes, I agree with you. But hate and disdain only feed into duality, and the us against them mentality. I believe that finding inner peace, and exhibiting that will eventually lead to the solutions to are problems. Please don't buy in to us against them, it's lead to way too much killing.

What is normal so my social security number carries more weight in power than my original name food for thought

Power and currency for the wealthy

I like it.

enjoy your time on planet earth and lead by example . that's it that's all

Is this original?

Yes it is

Who wants to be normal?

I agree..it's metaphorical.. Normal is subjective

I've yet to hear anyone satisfactorily define "normal".

It's never been a goal of mine ...

Modern slavery has no chains just social security numbers and the lie... I'd ague it is debt you're a slave to. I work my ass off, I'm not wealthy.

I’m normal. Well, maybe not normal, if theism is normal, or being uneducated is normal. As normal as I can be I suppose.

That rhymes! ...too bad I’m so easily tripped up over injustice.. It’s good to have recognized reality, even describe it. Try not to let it distort your aspirations.

Tangent time? A former ‘at home dad,’ I’d often turn down Barney (purple dio), in order to describe to my daughters how children really behave. With that, I feared how those not being ‘told the truth’ would end up ...thinking life is full of happy, sharing kind-hearted beings of constant love..

I feared a rude awakening for many. It’s almost as if the ‘republican’ syniaro of hell & brimstone is more accurate. But it doesn't have to be that way, so yes, remove those rose colored glasses! Face the storm, and fight for right ~

Varn Level 8 Dec 21, 2017

Stop looking at them period. You can feel sorry for them. They don't know what what they are mising.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.