Agnostic.com

1 0

Who's a video gamer and what consoles/games do you own?

I own a PS4 Slim and I have all the Kingdom Hearts games available for it. I like my Deadpool game along with Darksiders. I have the World of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest Heroes. I also own a 3DS and have many games for that. Mostly Pokemon. I like Bravely Second as well. After X-mas I will get the New 2DS console.

Sarahroo29 8 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am! I have been since the early '80s (which ages me a bit) My first console was the Atari 2600. Next came the Sinclair Spectrum computer. Then the Amiga A500 computer, then the Amiga A1200. I picked up a Megadrive whist at uni from a second hand shop for £25. After Uni I became a PC gamer. Then I got a Wii, Xbox 360 and a PS3. Later I got a Wii U. I'm mainly a PC gamer now, since most of the games I like the most are PC Exclusives (that and PC has mods, retro remakes and emulation.) As for what games do I own - it would take too long to list. There is about 200 of them, possibly more if you include the mods, retro remakes and emulated games. My top picks are the S.T.A.L.K.E.R trilogy, Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines, the Homeworld trilogy, the Half-Life series, Freespace 1, 2 and its Source Code Project and the Deus X series. I am also quite partial to racing my daughter on Mario Kart 8 on the Wii U. (I let her win 😉

Nomad Level 6 Dec 21, 2017

Nice.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9563
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.