Agnostic.com

4 2

Just a reminder, enjoy your experiences,but don’t become distracted by them. The present is what matters.

Outsideit67 7 Dec 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow hasn't come yet. Now is all you have and all that matters.

SamL Level 7 Dec 21, 2017

Sorry... now those not matters... what Matters is What You Do In The Now and How Much You Remember To Enjoy and Appreciate It Later. That is What Matters!!!

What will be My Life without Rewind? Those Experiences is what We are Sharing Here. We All Need Witness to Our Existence. The Validation That We Were Involved with What Life Got To Offer!!!! What Will Be An Event if We Can't Remember It Tomorrow? Distraction by Memory is Okay in my Gluten Book. The Smiles!!!

Your life will be whatever you will it to be friend. It keeps moving however. Experience is constant, it never stops , so why remain in a holding pattern based on something that is in the past? You are correct however, in your book of Gluten it is okay.

I luv it!

When IN an experience, I thought that being somewhat distracted by it is part of being IN the present . No ?

It is just a moment, enjoy it be aware , but life keeps moving .

Exactly!!!!

Outsideit67 - of course things keep moving, but it sounded like the point was being in the moment - whatever it's duration ...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9571
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.