Agnostic.com

32 0

What are your dating dealbreakers?

ArtfulBliss 5 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fanatic, self absorbed, cold demeanor, closed mind, not had been or pretending to be a woman. Outside doesn't matter. Its the inside i want to know before it may/ or may not progress to a more intimate relationship.

Hairy legs.
There, I said it. 😮

LOL!!!! Is this a problem on your end of the pond Dear Gareth? 🙂

Don't forget hairy bums !!!

Don't forget hairy bums !!!

@Qualia No more than anywhere else, I'm sure. 🙂

@Gareth well idk, trends gotta start somewhere ? 😉

As I get older, I find that I add more and more to the list.

Belief or active participation in Christianity or any religious delusions; pseudoscientific woo such as homeopathy, ghosts, metaphysical healing, magic rocks, dowsing or any form of scrying; an unhealthy obsession with television, "alternative history", Ancient Aliens and the like; adherence to conspiracy theories and "false flag" narratives (if we're at dinner and you tell me Sandy Hook was fake, I will ditch you at the restaurant); and any display of the circular ignorance that leads people to vote for someone like Donald Trump.

Also, if I detect an inability to achieve any level of intimacy, problems like drug addiction or substance dependancy, or the tendency to derive pleasure from hurting others, we're done. Life is too short for that.

That's all that comes to mind right now, but I'm sure I'll think of more.

Bad habits. Close minded. Narcissistic.

Non smokers, lack of concern about their body (except the lungs), ignorance, conceit, egotistical, controlling.

Surprise me and let's see if you can handle the other me.

My biggest deal breakers are a lack of enthusiasm, and a lack of feminine traits.

I know women who like feminine traits in their man!

@GipsyOfNewSpain

I would love to know what kind of women those are haha

@DZhukovin the dominant ones.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96359
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.