Agnostic.com

12 7

LINK Sharing the Crank Mail - Freedom From Religion Foundation

I love/hate reading the crank mail

Jlangston70 7 June 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I love the FFRF. They do great work. I listen to their podcast regularly. Their headquarters is near where I live so I’ve had the pleasure of meeting several of their staff.

Awww that's cute.

Worth reading just for the misspellings and improper usages.

Here is one of the best ones

"FUCK YOU ATHEIST! WHEN I FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE, I'LL DRIVE A PITCHFORK THROUGH THAT EMPTY HEAD OF YOURS, YOU ARROGANT PIG! THE GOD OF ABRAHAM DOES NOT STRIKE YOU BY LIGHTENING. SO GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ATHEIST ANCIENT GREECE BOOK OF FALSE GODS, AND WAKE UP. WHEN YOU DIE, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL, AND ARE GOING TO PERMANENTLY SUFFER DOWN THERE. AND I'LL BE LAUGHING AT ALL THE ATHEIST BASTARDS IN THIS PLACE, WHEN I'M UP IN HEAVEN. THERE IS NO WAY OUT OF HELL, JUST A WAY IN. AND THAT IS WHERE YOU ARE HEADED! OH I SEE. ALABAMA? YOU BETTER WATCH OUT. EVERYONE FROM THE SOUTH IS GUILTY OF INCEST. I GUESS THAT'S ANOTHER REASON WHY YOU ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO HELL! THE TERMINAL BBS? OH, I UNDERSTAND. YOU ARE TERMANILLY RETARTED, BECAUSE YOU ARE THE PRODUCT OF INCEST! HAVE A NICE DAY, LOSER BOY." - Christopher Calabrese [Christian family values]

From HolySmoke [holysmoke.org]

Sounds like a Christian

Does he have to yell in caps? He can get his point across without yelling?

I roll my eyes and laugh at the same time

Good to see our education system is doing such a fine job... Especially in Texas. Now, if you heathens will excuse me, I have to go wash all this sarcasm off.

The Freedom from Religion Foundation was founded by Ronald Regan’s son...

Oh, I'd never heard of. Too much online to waste time on that. I bet it is addictive though.

It makes great foundation for pets when we travel.

Ditto.
I do love that Andrew has such a wicked sense of humor though.

It truly is a love/hate situation.

The comments though....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:96419
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.