Agnostic.com

3 0

WHO HATES FLYING?

I am leaving work today at 1pm and headed Straight to the Airport. I usually spend Christmas in New York with some good friends of mine.
Then i return home and spend the day after Christmas and New Years with my family.

I hate flying because i always end up next to some annoying person that coughs or sneezes, or never stops talking, I prefer to be left alone during flights so i can take a nap. If the plane Crashes, i want to die in my sleep!

twshield 8 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Last time I was at the airport they frisked me. I was thinking to myself, what good are the x-rays if they still have to search your armpits and bra? I hate flying.

I got hypnosis for my fear of flying, not sure if it worked. Being a funeral director, i have seen most of the crappy ways to die, including plane crash.. it's really not for me LOL .. my advice is to drink all the free booze. get to the airport early and PRE drink .. I drank wine all the way to paris in August, it was great.. the flight attendant even gave me a big bag of mini vodkas as i got off the plane.

You should be more specific - Who hates flying on airliners? Private plane flying is great!

us poor people fly on airlines LOL,,you are the 1%

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9748
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.