Agnostic.com

1 0

Since we are in the swing of calling out various concerns how about the news media and their owners. Reporters were once known for holding the feet of government and business to the fire.
Today sensationalism seems to rule. The same story about mass shootings or fires played non stop for weeks. Rape, killings, accidents rule the news channels.

How about stories how the USA is contributing to global warming and how the republicans are fighting this because it will decrease their profits.! What about a story telling how the government took two TRILLION dollars from Social Security and now call it an entitlement that is to expensive for the poor and middle class to continue while the rich feast in a new tax reduction.How about a story that the republicans feel that the poor and middle class get to much handed to them and that is why they passed a tax bill for the wealthy. What about the fact that the new tax bill allows the corporations to hire contractors that receive no benefits like vacations, sick pay or health insurance? All of these things affect the trump base which they do not seem to understand,

We as Americans are starved for knowledge beyond the USA. I have had to turn to Reuters and BBC news for some real news and even better news about the USA than our news media provides. Do we really need cooking lessons in our news? Do you know anything about the difficulties Texas and P.Rico are having recovering from the hurricanes or Ca. from their fires?What is occurring in N. Korea, Europe etc? We as Americans are so stupid with regard to what is going on in the world. I would appreciate more news and less commercials!

Marine 8 Dec 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm watching MSNBC right now and they seem to hold the pubs feet to the fire pretty good here.

I'd like to watch the BBC news, in fact, I did until our cable company (Comcast) put a limit on our monthly data and charges any overages by the Megabyte so I can't just sit and watch streaming content all the time.

Sorry i get reuters on my computer and it is great as is Kos. thanks

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9782
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.