Agnostic.com

2 1

What comical experience have you had with your cell phone?

Surely everyone has had a comical experience with their cell phone. What is yours?
My late wife and I were coming into our little town after being gone for a few days. I'd stopped the car at a red light. All of a sudden my wife started digging through her purse, rummaging in the glove box, feeling under her seat, looking above the sun visor. Her searching had become frantic. Finally I asked, "Marilyn? What in the heck are you doing?" She looked at me with wide worried blue eyes, "Don't you hear it, my phone I can't find it." I calmly said "Marilyn that's the ice cream truck behind us. It was playing Turkey in the Straw.

BigBoMclain 6 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I always use an odd ringtone. It's funny to see the number of people who reach for their phones when one rings in a crowd.

JimG Level 8 June 3, 2018

Answering the remote instead of my phone !

@BigBoMclain
I fet like an idiot at the time though !

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:97886
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.