Agnostic.com

5 3

Fans in hiding

On my profile it says I have 44 fans that are in hiding. Why are they hiding? Who hid them? When will they return?...Hmmmm....I'm beginning to sound like a TV program about Ancient Aliens.

BigBoMclain 6 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well I think you need to spill the beans and come clean.....what did you do to them so they will have to hide?? ??????

@BigBoMclain well....... you think?... Ha ha .... Anyhow, is your dog holding up ok??

I have many as well..they're hiding due to chemtrails and vaccines..also they're spies..

@BigBoMclain Mossad actually..

@Charlene spookiest

@btroje ain't it though?

I'm jealous!

Send in the FBI missing persons squad !

@BigBoMclain
Whdn you send in the FBI, make sure they arrest me to for making you laugh ! Lol

and you arent even that old

@BigBoMclain I saw a pic of Cleopatra;s mummy once and just hope I am looking that good when I am that old

@BigBoMclain uncanny resemblance

@BigBoMclain those are only my imaginary friends. I am going to the hot springs now

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:98827
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.