Agnostic.com

4 1

How long has this site been in existence?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

October 2017

I've reached level 4 three times now, twice today.
As far as I know I haven't been posting anything that would warrant a demotion.

You were caught praying 3 times so you had to be moved back?

Well, the universe was only just spawned about 10 minutes ago in its current state with a fake history and you can't prove it wasn't...so...

We've been live for about a month now and ramping up promotions and features. We're working hard to fix bugs and add features. Thanks for your patience.

Admin Level 9 Oct 8, 2017

Thanks for starting it. Long overdo I'm sure.

I hope we also have a system to check the IP and email addresses of members like they do in scamdigger and 419. I really care for members who are easy picking by these heartless predators.

freespiritflash, as the British would love to say it, "It's about bloody time!"

Is this being treated as a beta test. Well, I guess my real question is this eventually going to become a pay to use site?

Admin? Yeah! I've been noticing a few bugs, but I have not heard them being addressed yet. Like I Posted a few things last week and they are not showing up around here. I tried to ask someone and have not heard back on it.

do you have a voluntary donation site such as patreon or an equivalent site to help keep this page free and more importantly add free?

this is an exciting site, I really hope to find more locals in here.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:989
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.