Agnostic.com

6 0

What kind of music are all my fellow athiest/agnostics listening to?

Nickdavison 4 Dec 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm all over the board as far as my musical taste but what I like best is LIVE music. Support your local music scene. I go to open mic nights. I go see local bands in dive bars with no cover. Blues Jams!!! I go to coffee houses. My local library has a musical act once a month with pot luck supper. I love it!

In recent months, I've become an enthusiastic fan of Alanis Morissette. My older favorites include the Beatles, the Doors, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, and Creedence Clearwater Revival. I don't listen to these too much anymore because I'm mostly burned out on them.

Right now?

I'm friends with the drummer for The Railbenders, so their new record has been heading up my playlist the past two days. It's been an eight year hiatus between albums from these guys.

Alexv Level 1 Dec 23, 2017

Good stuff bro.

I've got a wide taste, but must confess not really into a lot music from late 80's upwards, might be my age lol!!
I do a couple of shows on local radio so like to play a lot of tracks from up & coming singers, rather than chart hits.
Not a big fan of Xmas songs either so my last couple of shows of 2017 were a completely Xmas free zone.. apart from one song. And that was only because a local duo brought out an album with proceeds going to local food bank.

I respect that. If I'm ever in the area I'll try to tune you in.

@Nickdavison you can get BCB around the area by tuning into 106.6fm, if outside area you can visit www.bcbradrio.co.uk - known as Daz In The Hat I present a gig guide every Thurs 1-130pm, Afternoon Stretch alternate Fridays 2-4pm (my next being on 5 Jan & Acoustic Saturday 2-4 every other month

Many years ago when I was a child my parents would force me to go to church with them. Back in those days thrash metal was a new genre and I loved converting church hymn's into SLAYER songs. Still loves me some thrash but I love to listen to many different types of genre's.

I'm a huge metalhead lol not so much thrash metal more deathcore like stuff but I like some thrash and the hymn conversion that's awesome lol, pure genius.

@Nickdavison \m/

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:9972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.