Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK Eagles White House visit canceled: Trump disinvites NFL Champion Philadelphia Eagles from White House over anthem dispute - CBS News

"Disinviting them from the White House only proves that our president is not a true patriot, but a fragile egomaniac obsessed with crowd size and afraid of the embarrassment of throwing a party to which no one wants to attend," Kenney added.

bobhoff59 7 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

POS Herr Trump continues to show the US he is a horse's ass.

This makes me glad to be an Eagles' fan. I am often disgusted with the behavior of other fans, but at least I don't have to be ashamed of the team.

JimG Level 8 June 5, 2018

On Friday about 80 players and staff from the Eagles committed to attending, then 2 days later -one day before the event- most of them cancelled - Blame the Eagles.

@gater blame them? For what? For standing up for the right to protest?

@JimG No for saying 80 were going to attend and 2 days later 70 of them cancel - their fault!

GOOD FOR THEM! Would any of us here have attended that event? (Actually, it might've been fun to show up...turn around....drop trou'....and then walk out.)

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:99779
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.